An acquaintance of a popular guitarist has taken to popular social media platform, Facebook to share sad news of his demise. He claimed that the guitarist died while performing during a praise and worship session in church.
- WAIT! Don’t Sign Up For GramFree Until You’ve Read This Review
- MyMintApp Review: How To Make 10,000 Naira Using The Mobile Banking App
- Popular guitarist dies while performing during a praise and worship session
- “Domestic Violence Is Real Even In Same Gender Relationship”— Lesbian cries out after being battered by her girlfriend
- “Stop sharing your pains on social media” – Actor Uzee Usman
Jay Ray Major, as the popular guitarist was fondly called, was not ill before his death, the news disseminator, Jackson Smoozy SFB confirmed on Facebook. In other words, the cause of his death is unknown.
Jackson Smoozy SFB wrote the following on his personal Facebook page;
“He wasn’t sick.
His mum said he has gone to be with the lord that God has called him, that he died on the altar while worshipping God, that the way he played yesterday(The Bass Guitar) he has never played like that before that he Knelt down worshipping and later lay down till after the worship everyone was up but he was still there before they came to raise him up and found out he’s gone 2 rest with the Lord
Jay Ray Maya
4ever in my mind”
According to the poster, the guitarist played his heart and soul out on the day of his death. He knelt down worshipping in the heat of the praise session but didn’t stand up when everyone else did. It was later discovered that he had “gone to be with the Lord.”