Empress Gifty, real name: Gifty Osei, has admonished married couples to see cheating as a part of marriage.
The talented Gospel musician that couples who are in courtship should not regard their intended partners as saints who cannot fall victim of temptation. In her view, knowing this is one of the best approach to relationship management.
The musician who is a recipient of numerous awards made this statement during an interview with Nana Romeo on Accra FM.
- Popular guitarist dies while performing during a praise and worship session
- “Domestic Violence Is Real Even In Same Gender Relationship”— Lesbian cries out after being battered by her girlfriend
- “Stop sharing your pains on social media” – Actor Uzee Usman
- “If you don’t have a house, don’t buy new cars or wear designers” – Reno Omokri
- VIDEO: Leukemia survivor narrates how Bobrisky immensely supported his treatment
“If you are a married man or a married woman, cheating is part of marriage. If you don’t come to terms with it, when it happens to you, you can go mad,” Empress Gifty said.
“Don’t see your partner as Holy Ghost or the Virgin Mary, look at them as human and accept that they can falter at any time.
“When you’re getting married, have it in mind that divorce is also existent. There are advantages and disadvantages so never think that your husbands will never cheat. Otherwise, the day you find out, you may drink DDT.”
Watch the video of the interview below: