Have you been seeking how to apply for the Holland visa lottery? This guide has got you covered on all you need to know about the application process.
People migrate and travel for one reason or the other; every individual that changes their location has their reasons for why they migrate.
For some, it could be for business, pleasure, or to be with their loved ones. Yet, not everyone can meet the cost of their visa fees (fees vary in different countries).
That is why the Holland visa lottery program was introduced to help out countries.
Holland also joined the list of countries offering a visa lottery
Holland is also referred to as the Netherlands. It is a liberal place with industrial food processing, chemicals, electrical and electronic machinery, and petroleum refining activities.
The Country has a stable economy and has high demands for foreign professionals who intend to settle for a life they have always dreamt of.
What is a visa?
A visa is a licensed document that enables one to travel from one country to another for Business deals, Studying, Tourism, etc. Specific processes are included before you can be issued a permit.
What is a visa lottery?
Visa Lottery is a program established by the Immigration Act of 1990 to bring individuals to the U.S from other countries sending a few immigrants to the United States in the past.
There are types of Holland visa lottery, and in this article, we shall be talking about the kinds of visa lottery guides you have when applying for the lottery program.
The Netherlands visa lottery is meant for all individuals to apply, be they single, divorced, married. All you require is to fill out the online application form.
Countries eligible for the Holland visa lottery
On July 1, 2020, the Netherlands lifted the travel ban for travelers, allowing permanent (long-term) residents of the following countries to enter the Netherlands; see list below.
- New Zealand
- South Korea
How do I apply for the Holland visa lottery?
- 1. Firstly, download the application form and fill it out completely and with sincerity.
2.2 photos must be attached; the image should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background.
Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least three months beyond the return date – are required. Your ticket must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not advisable to purchase your tickets before your visa approval.
- Travel Visa Insurance confirmation.
- A cover letter stating the purpose of a visit to the Netherlands and itinerary
- Flight itinerary reservation with dates and flight numbers indicating entry and exit from the Netherlands and proof of your accommodation for the duration of your stay in the Netherlands.
- Proof of your civil status.
Proof of adequate financial means for the period of your stay in the Netherlands.
- If you are employed, you are to provide the documents below
- Employment contract
- Bank statement of the latest six months
- Leave permission from the employer
- Income Tax Return form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
- If self-employed:
- A copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest six months
- Income Tax Return
- If you are a student, you are to provide the documents below
- Proof of enrollment
- No-objection certificate from school or university in https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/obtain-free-no-objection-letter-template-visa-application/
- If retired, you are to provide the documents below
- Pension statement of the latest six months
- If applicable:
- Regular income generated by property proof of this latest six months
The categories of a Holland visa lottery and documents required.
Dutch Tourist Schengen Visa:
An Invitation letter with the address and phone number from a family member or sponsor and bank statements.
Holland Visa for Business Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the company you will be visiting and their detailed address and visit dates.
- If there were prior trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided alongside the bank statements in the last six months
- ( c) Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy, Proprietorship/Partnership documents regarding the applicant’s expenses during stay in the Schengen zone. The applicant or the partner company must state coverage of costs on the letter of invitation.
Read Also: How To Apply For USA Visa Lottery
Holland Visa for Medical Purposes:
- A medical report/attestation from the hospital or doctor in the Netherlands, confirming the date of your appointment and your medical situation,
- Payment receipt of medical fees.
Holland Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew, or Religious Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the authorities mentioned above with details upon the nature of events and the purpose of your visit and expense coverage
- Names of the applicants (crew members)
- Duration of stay
- Travel itinerary https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/flight-itinerary-visa-application/
Holland Visa for Members of Official Delegations:
- The official invitation letter
- Identity of applicant
- Purpose of the journey (meetings, events by intergovernmental organizations, consultations)
- Duration of stay
- Place of accommodation
Holland Visa for Study, Training, Research, or another type of Internship Purposes:
- An enrollment certificate allowing attendance of courses
- Certificate of completion or courses attended
- Financial maintenance
Holland Visa For The Wife/Husband of a Dutch citizen:
- Proof of Dutch citizenship
- Marriage certificate
- Family record book (pictures)
Holland Airport Transit Visa:
- Visa or entry permit in the transit country
- Copy of your valid visa for your final destination
Holland Visa for Under-Age Children:
- Proof of parent’s income (work contract with specified monthly payment or a bank statement)
- Notarized travel approval from the parent (parental travel consent)
- If one parent lives in another country – their notarized parental travel consent
Please, note that when applying at the Holland embassy/consulate in the home country, the guardian or parent should accompany their underage children.
Please consult the Embassy of the Netherlands https://www.embassy-worldwide.com/country/netherlands/ in your country for an updated required process for applying
Depending on the purpose of your travel, either visiting, studying, working, or residing in the Netherlands permanently, you will have to apply for a different Dutch Schengen Visa accordingly.