Mercy Aigbe, a star veteran Nollywood actress and Instagram model has shared her honest reason for not giving people a second chance.
According to the Instagram model who is the ambassador of several fashion brands, people do not deserve second chances. In her opinion, giving them another chance is like inviting them to hurt you again. She compared giving second chances to giving a person with the intent to hurt you an extra bullet.
- WAIT! Don’t Sign Up For GramFree Until You’ve Read This Review
- MyMintApp Review: How To Make 10,000 Naira Using The Mobile Banking App
- Popular guitarist dies while performing during a praise and worship session
- “Domestic Violence Is Real Even In Same Gender Relationship”— Lesbian cries out after being battered by her girlfriend
- “Stop sharing your pains on social media” – Actor Uzee Usman
In her words;
“Sometimes giving someone a second chance is like giving them an extra bullet for their gun because they missed you the first time”
We suspect that this advice from Mercy Aigbe steams from something personal she is experiencing.
In unrelated news, the veteran actress called some of her colleagues people of stinking character some days ago. She said they had despicable and distasteful character but would come on social media to pretend.
Check out our top performing blog posts;
- How to make ₦10,000 this month on Boompay
- Have you heard about Bee Network? Free cryptocurrency awaits you
- Is GramFree a scam? Find out here
- Say hello to the legit banking app where you can get free ₦15,000 this week